SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Again thanks,After doing some more digging.Royalties:I am not...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Again thanks,

After doing some more digging.

Royalties:
    I am not aware of any additional royalties to be paid beyond those payable to the Alberta or Federal Government in Canada, i don't know if it operates in the same way as the state of Louisiana where the landowner is entitled to significant royalties as the initial mineral rights come with the land and have not been separated out if the rights were not sold.

I think Alberta owns 81% of the Mineral rights in Alberta and that Federal government or private holders hold the rest.
    Alberta Government royalties are paid on revenue less costs basis.
    Initially the royalty rates will be very low as is in the pre-payout stage and WTI Oil is currently around $80 to $90, Post payout the % will rise.

https://www.alberta.ca/royalty-overview
    https://www.alberta.ca/royalty-oil-sands

Extract: from Alberta website:
    Conventional Oil
    All newly drilled wells are eligible for the New Well Royalty Rate which sets the royalty rate to a maximum of 5 per cent on all components for the first 12 months of production or a given production cap, whichever is first

I guess a question to David will indicate what additional royalties are payable above those to the Alberta Government.

I will look at subtracting the royalties before making the calculations due to royalties being a volume payment
    (is this true in Canada as well as the States or this a global standard. )

Fortunate royalties wont be a large distorting factor pre-payout.

Again thanks for your insights that will aid understanding and modeling of profits and will include them in future spreadsheet, though will take a bit of work.

Last edited by Value4983843: 07/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.