SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Canadian Operations Update - Expect Production to Sales- Oct, page-43

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi Credit-dumbness,

Think we are both right,

SHE is great value look at the previous post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/70410591/single

But have to agree with both your post as well,

The share price is not reflecting the value Stonehorse represents if it brings to fruition both the Certus and Gryphon wells,
    that is why it is such great value, i.e. I don't think potential investors dig to deep and appreciate SHE current asset position and is bringing on 2 wells. It is because of this that they dont appreciate this that SHE is under priced and great value... If the share price goes 100% its would not be such great value to new investors as it currently is.

If Both wells bear fruit and the share price goes up then it has made money..as with the Juwell well.
    If it does make money and the share price does not go up then it becomes even more undervalued..what else would you call it !

If you completely ignore what the company is doing and its cash and other assets then that is a completely different game. i.e. ignore the underlying company activity...

The basis for this is that over the long term the share price reflects fundamentals, but no rule says this is has to be the case over the short term.

SHE is the most absurdly low priced share on the ASX today in my personal opinion, that is why i brought it.

I also agree with you that David Deloub would be doing everyone a favor (including himself) if he brought some additional shares in the company and quit his roles at the two other listed nano entities on the ASX.

IMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1363120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.