SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Canadian Operations Update - Expect Production to Sales- Oct, page-67

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I agree dykam1, operational matters determines the long term success of the company.
    If really don't care in the short term if the Share price falls, iv held companies that have fallen 30% and then risen 14 fold as the fundamentals come was the dominant factor long term. (the exception to this is leaky boats though).

Their is a research paper that measures how undervalued company volatility compared to long term returns.
    What they found was that holding a bag of more volatile company gave the best returns over the long term, but it was essential to hold 20 companies.

This research was done using back testing with a computer,

In reality a experienced human investor would read the past announcements and make informed judgements better than a algorithm,
    as some of the seriously undervalued companies are in serious trouble (examples being they have stolen the I.P. from another company and being sued, OR CEO has previously had convictions, or accounts were fraudulent..list goes on). Any human that bothered to read the announcements would have filtered out the lemons leaving the gems to give a better overall rate of return.

As others have pointed out we should have the quarterly around the 30th where we should get a operational update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1363120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 383288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.