SHE 7.69% 1.2¢ stonehorse energy limited

Generates a lot of attention but it doesn't really translate...

1. 2,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Generates a lot of attention but it doesn't really translate into people buying does it. A thread doesn't have to be one or the other and demanding that it is is just absurd. Many worry that negative comments affect the price of a penny stock but then in reverse wouldn't positive comments also work? Buy it hasn't. From going back years and reading most of the threads in full, it seems to be the same holders repeating the same things and the same themes. Dividends have been discussed for years. People were saying this was the year for them. Now some are saying 2025. Soon we'll be hearing 2026. People are going to be irritated so let them. Posters need to stop acting as police and that that they own the right to control the narrative. If you want that right then buy the company. There was talk of the same holders buying the company outright yet when 'excellent' results or news is announced we have less then 400 shares traded. It's laughable. And on the point of taking comments personally, I'm afraid you have the wrong person. I'm not the one taking things personally. It's hard to accept, nor should it be, being relentlessly attacked and stalked if that's what you're referring to. Or threatened to have your photo and information published (by illegal means it would have to be assumed). And other posters sitting back and accepting it are only part of the problem. But that's beyond the point once again. People need to start a new platform for closed threads for select holders. You could even make it that you have to prove your holding or your allegiance to the amazing DD. Has anyone heard of telegram? If people are using public forums then they need to accept just that - public, it's open. HC is part of a listed company I believe? If you or anyone wants control, why not buy shares in the company and then have their say. It's all quite ironic.

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.213M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $913 76.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3137961 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.