MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

it's old news anyway, OTC will drop back to where it...

1. 4,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    it's old news anyway, OTC will drop back to where it started which is 40c and could go under to 35c but thats not a guide of where ASX will be so untill Tommorow morning we will have to wait, I was tempted to sell at 55.5c but seems to be suppprt at 55c, also cancellation of securities, possibly changed mind about trying to sell on market as there could have been a chance tgat they wont bexable to sell it all over 50c so why pay money for stocks that you will just hold on to as they are options expiring at a later date. My bet the MNS SP will be under 50c by close tomorrow. Maybe should have offloaded at a break even point. The trading back and forward in ridiculous and if there was manipulation and pumping and dumping then I sure hope ASIC picked it up. what I also noticed that the MNS SP was on the way down to from 75.5c before we any news of FP and AFP come out, so was this ochostrated, planned and the ones in the know new it was coming so getting out before the dump. interest, does anyone have the exact time and date that The Australian made it puplic, it could even be the ones notifying The Australian that there is Pumping and dumping going on are infact the ones pumping and dumping, I sure hope the truth comes out as it is hard to invest in a company that has allegations against them, If it was ne then I would be defending the claim immediately, as Frank said that it relateds to a matter going back and not recent, it doesn't matter when it occurred, what about those who lost money back then, I really don't know who to believe, I sure hope the majority holders got Franks Back. anyway if it breaks the 55.5c support then I will cut my losses short and get out until I see a stabilizatiin of the SP and some direction of the claim against FP and MNS.
    Last edited by The Chook: 24/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.