VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Ann: Cancel - Dividend/Distribution - VTG, page-10

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175

I've been holding on-and-off with VTG for some years and it's one of my 'darlings' - though not since I sold most of my holding a while ago. I still hold a few for old-times sake as it's been a good earner for me.

When I sold I made a comment at the time - 'see you at .95c' and I watch SP daily but wasn't expecting recent SP events. There's no doubt in my mind with so much held by VTG peeps and close associates and VTG has a history of 'timely' trades occuring by those a bit closer to the coal face.

Regarding concerns about shorts - according to Shortman there's been no significant change in shorts - which only increased slightly from October 2019.

A troubled world and the recent dip is somewhat akin to the rest of the ASX - despite that IMO VTG is a solid stock for future consideration and I'd say VTG could be a buy once this SP demise settles down a bit and I'll be watching with more interest than usual.

VTG peeps know their business and I'm sure it won't be long before they get things back on track mond you, I wonder how NIMA is going right now - I'm still not sure whether it was a good move or not.

BTW .. likely VTG will soon be forced to limit amount of peeps in it's stores at any one time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.