VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

I wrote to them as well, the first email was sent just a couple...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I wrote to them as well, the first email was sent just a couple of hours prior to the announcement and was replied to by initials SB and I was invited to ask further questions if I had any, in addition to them mentioned when the announcement had been made.
    I then wrote again asking a similar line to you and why wasn't a trading halt requested. I received the next reply from RM stating the same wording as the last paragraph of your reply.
    I have written again stating that my question was not answered and am interesting in learning when trading halts should be requested pending market sensitive announcements etc and would be happy if I could be pointed in the right direction to educate myself.

I want to understand how it works and get an answer and I won't let it go without an answer.

On a brighter note we finished in the green for the first time in 13 trading days, 5th March.

And before I hit the post button I see a new announcement whereby Maxine is suspending her base salary and non exec directors reducing fees by 10% I wonder why we had our first green day since 5/3 or is it just coincidence? lol I hope for their and our sake it's temporary!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.