VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Ann: Cancel - Dividend/Distribution - VTG, page-3

1. 6,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    I have just emailed the company re my concern over the aggressive selling and share price slide prior to market close

Below is the text of my email

Dear Ms Horne

I refer to the highly anomalous trading patten apparent yesterday ( Thursday 19th March) leading into market close and therefore shortly prior to the announcement regarding cancellation of the dividend. Whilst it is disappointing that the dividend had to be cancelled, it is of greater concern that the aggressive selling observed leading into market close would seem to suggest insider trading. Notwithstanding overall market volatility aspects, the pattern of trade leading to the anomalously sharp decline over and above general market activity and especially given the significant dividend that was expected and which for shareholders provided some support to the share price, appears extremely suspicious.

May I request that you consider these circumstances and if you feel that there appears prima facie some merit to this concern that you make contact with the ASX or ASIC on behalf of shareholders. It would be a simple task for authorities to establish the source of the selling in the hour or so prior to the dividend cancellation announcement

Sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.