VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

I am sorry to say I have noticed this before with VTG when I was...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I am sorry to say I have noticed this before with VTG when I was a shareholder. While I like the way Maxine runs the business somehow shares get sold down before a bad announcement and bought before good announcement. I am not saying Maxine has anything to do with it and I am sure she doesn't but ASIC investigation is warranted.

I have seen this across many of my holdings and insider trading is rampant on ASX. Its so bad that few months ago I heard some random guy at the bar while waiting for my drink telling other people how he just pocketed $200,000 on insider trade. His family and his friends also made a lot as he told them. Not even scared to talk about it to random people at the bar! Its sickening.

Unfortunately I don't see ASIC doing anything unless someone goes to their office with evidence and do their job for them. All they need to do is jail few people and the rest will at least think twice about it.

This is only in my opinion, not offered or to be taken as financial advice. Not recommendation. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.