HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Yep - can't say I didn't see that coming....These guys know...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Yep - can't say I didn't see that coming....

These guys know exactly what they've done.
    They know that we now know what they've done and they know that we're not at all happy about it.
    Now they'll use every trick in the book to try and reduce the number of shareholders that they have to face in person; and to reduce the number of shareholders voting.

By postponing the AGM every shareholder who has already appointed a proxy for the first AGM will have to do so again. Every shareholder that has already made plans to attend the first AGM will have to cancel their plans and do them all over again. Statistically, most people will not be bothered to repeat these actions a second, a third, or even a fourth time.
    The pirates know this.
    Their lawyers know this.
    They are relying on this.

So what does this mean for shareholders?
    We know the game they're playing and we're not falling for it. Seeing the pirates play these stupid games only makes us more determined to ensure that justice is done. We'll appoint our proxies as many times as necessary. We'll vote as many times as necessary. We'll leave it until the last minute to book our travel arrangements in order to attend the AGM.

We will see you at an AGM, pirates. It's not a matter of if - it's a matter of when.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.