COY 0.00% 1.1¢ coppermoly limited

re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... Bruce Counts...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... Bruce Counts President of Vangold was kind enough to respond to my email. Please see below.

Please note in his email he posted items in red which does not show up in the forum, therefore i have placed "quotation marks" over his responses

Thank you for sending the email below.

I am currently writing a letter to all Coppermoly shareholders that I will distribute in the coming days. I trust that it will address your concerns regarding Vangold’s motivation and intent where Coppermoly is concerned.

In the meantime, I am pleased to address the concerns that you outlined below…my responses are in red.

1) If the board is replaced, the risk will be that they will serve the best interests of Vangold and not the shareholders in general.:

"I am the only representative of Vangold that has been nominated to the Board of Directors. The other proposed Board members are independent and have no affiliation with Vangold."

2) Can Vangold commit in writing that they will not delist COY, which would destroy shareholder wealth. Vangold has no intention of delisting Coppermoly.

"I agree that this would not be in the best interests of shareholders, including Vangold."

3) What are the long term goals/intentions of Vangold if they take control of COY.

"Vangold’s only intention is to restore and grow the Company’s value through strong leadership and direction. We believe that Coppermoly has exceptional assets that are significantly undervalued and that new leadership and direction is required to achieve value recognition and growth."

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Bruce Counts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.146K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1358610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 24263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.