COY 0.00% 1.1¢ coppermoly limited

re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... i posted this...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... i posted this in the ASX general thread a week or so back. Interesting read.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=2&tid=1960802&msgid=11472048

I also emailed vangold resources with the following. I was emailed back that Bruce Counts is at a mining convention and will email me back when he has the chance. Ill update the thread when he replies.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently a shareholder in COY, and it has been announced to the market that Vangold have elected to replace the
    entire Board of Directors with their own elected personel.

Will you be putting an announcement to the market regarding the specific reasonings for this?

In addition, will you be addressing general concerns of the smaller shareholders?

For example:

1) If the board is replaced, the risk will be that they will serve the best interests of Vangold and not the shareholders in general.

2) Can Vangold commit in writing that they will not delist COY, which would destroy shareholder wealth.

3) What are the long term goals/intentions of Vangold if they take control of COY.

Ultimately, if these concerns are not addressed, there is no way i can vote Yes on the resolutions,

Nor would other shareholders, if common sense were to prevail.

Thankyou.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.146K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1358610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 24263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.