COY 0.00% 1.1¢ coppermoly limited

Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D Notice , page-8

1. 4 Posts.
    re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... Thank you so much for this. All of your concerns are valid. I too have the same worries and have queried Bruce with similar questions.

On another matter, I am convinced that when it comes to exploration geologists, nothing beats one that is experienced and schooled with hard knocks. I'm in COY because of this singular belief!

No doubt, all those who have stakes are keen to know what and why. I'm in the same boat and similarly concerned. I remain a buyer of COY and usually add to my holdings 100k at a time. Have done so since 2009. Yes, I too have observed sudden sells at end of trades which end the day's SP lower than what I paid but cannot explain the phenomena as it seemed wierd.

I add further clarification from Stan as pasted below. Hope this helps.
    From Stan Yeaman

Dear Fellow Shareholder,

I have been a large shareholder in Coppermoly since its IPO, I had held a direct equity position in the Simuku tenement since 1995 until the start of the Barrick joint venture and I have an intimate knowledge of all Coppermoly’s prospects. I am writing to you to urge you to support the proposed Board changes which I believe are in your best interests.

I am totally independent of Vangold Resources, as also are Dr Kevin Kartun and Mr Richard Gorton and we are not any kind of stooges put up by Vangold for appearances sake. Therefore, in no way can the assertion by the current Board that Vangold is attempting to gain control ‘on the cheap’ withstand analysis. Bruce Counts is the only candidate from Vangold, so how can one director out of four possibly be considered ‘control’? On the contrary, Bruce will bring to your company’s board first-class experience of geophysical exploration and mining company management. If your company is ‘cheap’, it is so purely because our present Board has failed to create value from its recent deals as well as failure to transmit to the market the promise of your company’s assets.

I am satisfied that Vangold’s objectives are the same as mine, and presumably the same as yours. That is, the extraction of maximum value from your company’s assets.

I believe the current board, with the exception of Dr Booth, is sorely lacking in relevant professional exploration and mining industry experience required to secure the future of our company. Although they may have made some useful contributions, our company now requires a new board which is intellectually and professionally equipped and dedicated to bringing our projects to account. I believe our company’s future could be very bright indeed, but it now requires a new board to make that future a reality. Failure to do so will simply result in further ineffective burning up of scarce capital.

More specifically, it was Peter Swiridiuk, your former MD, and I who recognised the potentially very exciting IOCG exploration plays at Makmak for high-grade iron ore as well as for copper. On Nakru and Simuku, Peter and I have spent many hours analysing the data which has revealed several important exploration plays which are yet to be evaluated, but the kind of talent required to do it is now absent from your board. We now aim to change that.

Please be sure to be fully informed before you vote. If you do not feel fully informed, it might be wiser to abstain.

Stan Yeaman, BSc(Hons), FAusIMM

Perth, Australia, 11th March 2013

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.146K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1358610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 24263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.