COY 0.00% 1.1¢ coppermoly limited

re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... Thanks Keddu,I...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: Cancellation of EGM and Section 249D... Thanks Keddu,

I received my voting papers in the mail today, but will refrain until i have done more research on the prospective board.

I havent been in this situation before, but isn't it strange that there hasnt been an announcement regarding the qualifications of the proposed board? tbh i havn't looked much but would have assumed they would announce something....

I havn't received a response from Vangold resources either... why would you put forward this sort of resolution and not back it up with information that could help sway the shareholders to your cause???

I in part agree with the email from Stan, but with all due respect im getting his point of view 2nd hand and passed through a stock forum.

Where are the announcements?

All I know is ill probably be voting Ben Faulkner out... of all the directors, i dont see what value he adds if at all. Upon further inspection its a red flag. A stock broker who recommends stocks for a living and being a director of an ASX listed one. would love to be a fly on that wall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.146K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1358610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 24263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.