MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Can someone explain to me the fairness and commercial smarts...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Can someone explain to me the fairness and commercial smarts behind a situation whereby an MSM Director, advisor or anyone connected to the company in any form (in this case, Doug Barry) gets 10 year options exercisable at 4.3 cents while the poor old battle-scarred and financially belted shareholders get offered (pursuant to the rights-entitlement-issue) a one for four option with an expiry of not 10 years - but just over 1 year and an exercise price over double that of the “Barry” options – 10 cents.
    This is not only insulting to shareholders but is either (or probably both):
    > A ‘slap in the face’ to shareholders; &/or
    > A stark demonstration in a total lack of faith and belief in MSM by Doug Barry (who was touted as a ‘hero’ by MSM) and the MSM management generally.
    * Why does Barry need 10 years of incentivization to be a believer? – if it takes up to 10 years to convince him – good luck for the rest of us.
    * Why should he (or indeed anyone else) get hugely superior options to the mug shareholders who are asked to believe the company story and the Riva hype immediately – stump up their money to keep the ship afloat – and take their chances in investing at 4.3 cents.
    Think it is probably better to wait for the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.