MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I'm not sure what's in the Executive Advisor Agreement terms,...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

I'm not sure what's in the Executive Advisor Agreement terms, but we know that the other US based advisory board doesn't get paid and are only issued shares/options as an incentive.

It may or may not include Doug, but looking through the remuneration reports there's no mention of paying Dougy there. So assuming these option is his "pay day" for working all year, it doesn't seem that bad compared to other companies' management consultant fees and bonuses.

Regardless if these oppies are 10 years or 100 years expiry, would you rather take free shares issued at 4.3c instead? So you don't have to pay anything compared to, paying to exercise the oppies. Or how about just getting the $64.5k upfront as fees/bonus? Take it and bail or use it to buy shares lower since everyone thinks it's going to tank on open.

So it looks like Doug got the worse option of the 3.

Just because they're issuing "options" it doesn't have to mean "1 year expiry, must get the SP up by then to exercise at 50c" etc etc. All those performance incentives are already in place.

This is a separate issue, just a payment based on services. The other employees got issued shares and no one complained? Doug (being a chairman and should get paid more) gets paid via oppies, which are worse than shares and cash, and everyone wants his head?
    Maybe it's just me, $64.5k doesn't seem that much to lose sleep over it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.