RHK 2.63% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The problem is that there appears to be no plans and timelines...

1. PS
    2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2124
    The problem is that there appears to be no plans and timelines moving forward. If there were a plan it would be material and would need to be announced. No mention of any plan at all for Canegrass gold or vanadium it seems. Does anyone think it is a little odd that Flinders has prospective resources at Canegrass and apparently NO PLAN?

Not only that but we don’t appear to have a plan and timelines to BFS, FID and production for our major project the PIOP. After the company recommended and did it’s best to persuade minority shareholders that the BBI JV was the best way forward more than 2 years ago we are yet to see any plans with timelines to lead to a successful PIOP project.

I wonder what the highlights will be in the next annual report? Market cap markedly down? Minuscule progress in PIOP JV? Managed to go another year without plans and timelines to BFS, FID and Production? Managed to provide no forward plans and timelines for Canegrass? With IO at near record highs managed to not ship a single ton? Managed to provide the minimal information for another year? Managed not to inspire minority shareholders for another year? Managed to keep paying too many Board members? Managed to stay in negotiations with BBI without a recommendation to shareholders or conclusion of the negotiations? Managed to get a market cap that values our PIOP IO at around 5 cents a ton?

Yes, I am being cynical about the situation but can anyone think of anything positive regarding Flinders progress over this financial year, and any announced vision moving forward? Are my suggested “Highlights” incorrect? Are there others that I have missed? Any that should be modified?

I would so much like to be surprised by really positive announcements that show the way forward. Like many others I keep thinking that something must be happening in the background and we will all be pleasantly surprised. Blind optimism? How many years can, what could appear to be, this cloud of secrecy continue? It really isn’t good enough, is it?

Last edited by PS: 10/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $5.418K 7.246K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 7142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.