PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi all,I remember mentioning on HC about FaceBook as a portal to...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi all,

I remember mentioning on HC about
    FaceBook as a portal to increase awareness to millions of people. That got shut down quickly by some HC members.

I then mentioned an open AGM so everyone could view proceedings from their own preferred location. That was shut down again.

Yesterday a mention on some Companies activities to gain Grants from wherever and how lucky are they. That really stirred up the nest. Posters running everywhere protecting "their sources of information". It's strange they can contact the BoD or member/s frequently and yet others can't . Is it because they are mates and leeway is given. Is it because the Company can seemingly control HC in a round about fashion.

I believed it was a genuine question about the Grants .

Seems you can't ask much nowadays without
    derision and contention. The amount of ammunition spent yesterday reminded me of footage from Bagdad in the Gulf War. People with AK 47's trying to shoot down B52 Bombers.

How about this question. What would be your plan to get the options to be struck or for the general shareholders to be happy in the outcome. I believe I have an answer that is cost negligible.. But I may be screamed at by the bleaches. It's easier for me to send an email to the BoD. If they don't like it at least there is no malice. They just think I am passionate and intense. The next email will be addressed "privileged and confidential".

The perceived value of HC is to ask questions and get answers to compliment your knowledge.

Anyway over to the HC brains trust if you are brave or game enough to answer.

I appreciate some people may stay away and that is a pity.

Does a Company like PAA rely on evolution or revolution. I think evolution. We all make mistakes, that's human nature. The Directors make mistakes. They become aware of that over time. They change. It's normal. They are not demi Gods.

Mind you , I am hanging on to the edge of my seat waiting for MND Central Nervous System data. Being in this Company at this stage of its life is quite exciting and to tell you the absolute truth my stomach is rumbling. Are we nearly there. Will the lasting legacy be with Dr Richard Mollard ( he instigated the MND trial).

Last point, MND was discovered by a Dr Charcot in 1874. Next year is the 150 year. Could we by next year have a reign on this.
    We are all united on that despite our differences.

On behalf of all in HC , hats off to the PAA BoD team as well all the treatment staff. The greatest players are the Cohorts. Gods speed in your treatment.

Cheers

Kpax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.