PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi SharerunnerVM around the world already know the potential of...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1994
    Hi Sharerunner

VM around the world already know the potential of the drug.

Long term holders have seen the near constant most days SP manipulation goings on. Just most HC members except a few know the exact details of who and exactly how and to be precise which Ai inverse computer platform they use. I wish to highlight the word " they ". It is impossible to do this alone. The BoD have been notified since circa September 2021. I do not incorporate the BoD in the they. Yet every or nearly every trading day especially after announcements you would note sustained pressure . I estimate it costs $200 K PY to keep us subdued.

The upside to this is we will get a sale. It may not be what you expect. But count in 100% of where we are now.

If you followed the delisted RAP and understand the machinations there it may give a futuristic glimpse of what may happen.

Thrifty Clown and NZT are correct . Important news MND shortly. Keep an eye on the market depth day 2 and thereafter on the SP !

Everyone agrees on this HC forum that PAA should be in the twenties or thirties probably.
    Now you are aware of why we stay in the nines most of the time. ASIC are aware.

Who pulls the real strings at PAA ?
    It certainly isn't the good guy / girl investors.
    All we needed this financial year after the Leiden sinking was WEHI to do completed assay work MPL with HTLV-1 or Hepatitis B or Hepatitis B.

The global hepatitis therapeutics market size was estimated at USD 21.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 22.5 billion in 2020.

You will remember that we signed a contract with WEHI to investigate HTLV-1 on the 17/07/2021 and the preliminary results posted was " MPL has the ability to interfere with the complex HTLV-1 lifecycle killing the virus "

Whats the costings at WEHI , was it $32500 for a further triplicate assay on HTLV-1. I can't remember exactly, I have it somewhere on my mainframe.

So we succeeded in a preclinical assay trial let's research more. But no it's been quietly swept under the lab carpet.

Thanks to Richard Mollard we have been granted an extension line with our clinical MND studies. We could have had a real bonanza of medical scientific information in the last year .

But ham strung we are. It's OK to employ a new CEO when major outsourcing of work can be done as is done by other Companies to fulfill the jobs needed to be done . But, not one completed clinical laboratory research project on our drug since the Leiden sinking. Don't we have 73 patents we could choose from.

One may think Kpax is down on the stock but at a specific point in time and to coincide with a specific announcement I am buying more.

I can see further profit to be made. It's just a pity that PAA had a gemfield at its feet a long long time ago.

Kpax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $174.5K 841.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 458470 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 144453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.