CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Cann Global Completes $1.8M Share Placement, page-51

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    @boski - the info you can't find is in the Monthly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report released two days before your post. See Point 4 Medicinal.

Actually, it's good that you did post that because I discovered something in re-reading the report - specifically, that Point 4.

The opening sentence :-
    Cann Global received its first shipment of Canntab CBD products, Instacann
    CBD 12.5mg and 25mg, during the quarter

Then, skip down past the next 3 paras and they have :-
    Cann Global is expecting to receive a further shipment of Instacann CBD 25mg and the THC
    5mg product in the current quarter - Q2 FY22

I had missed this but now I see that they mention the same product twice - CBD 25mg !

So, the original order was for 6 differing products - SKU's.
    A few months later they received the first two after quarantine delay, the CBD 12.5mg and 25mg.
    Obviously, that would leave the other 4 of the order to be shipped, bearing in mind that all were paid for up-front.

Now, two more products 'are expected' HOWEVER, one of them is a repeat - the same CBD 25mg !

Dyor but I really don't see why it would be written this way because it looks like they have (almost successfully) distracted attention from the fact the same product had already been received.
    The only 'new' product 'expected' to arrive is the THC 5mg one. Three more remain outstanding...

They couldn't be upfront in the report with something so basic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.