CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Cann Global Receives ASX in Principle Relisting Approval, page-99

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    While the day traders on this forum are busy finding the beauty in our faults & arguing the sky isn't blue I'm concerned about real business at hand.

In the coming weeks we should have a better understanding of how the company is progressing on all fronts, most anticipated is arguably crop harvests which once again is shaping as our bread winner after withdrawing from the original Medcann aquisition & in turn the Bonify partnership which remains precarious.

For anyone with serious gripes..Don't be a scrooge..Buy a plane ticket or take an UBER...Attend the EGM & voice them.

I wouldn't be against an independent appraisal of the company's structure, expenditure & staff/contractor performance conducted annually after the EGM vote.

If there is no tangible possibility of a bauxite offtake in the near term the company needs to justify why it shouldn't at the very least be shelved until other revenue or market conditions can support a case to keep this component of the business operational..What is Dr Coonrads doing for his $400k a year? I want a detailed breakdown of his activity quarter to quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.