CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

No one can look at CANN's current position and not say they are...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    No one can look at CANN's current position and not say they are worried. It was an incredibly weak quarter with low revenues and high costs. Costs they are running out of room to wear.

There is a reason they are hosting a webinar to show what they are doing right now to 'grow immediate revenues', this is shocking - https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4817/4817984-574b0e86921d06228feb875de0ee03fe.jpg

I am however interested in the capability developments at Mildura, I am not getting involved in the indoor/ outdoor cultivation arguments as I do not know enough, but I do expect to see CANN's revenues grow the the next few quarters -
    'The first dried flower crops cultivated at Mildura have now been released to clients, with related sales to be reflected in the current quarter. Cann onboarded and secured initial purchase orders from several new clients and is factoring anticipated repeat orders into future production schedules, including the next generation of the Company’s exclusive, high-yielding cultivars.'

Mildura's capabilities from what I understand allow for comprehensive research programs, cultivation, extraction, manufacture, testing and packing of medicinal products. Looking at the kind of deal they have with Haleon and comments like this - 'Cann aims
    to provide our business-to-business clients with the consistency they need to execute on their commercial strategies with confidence'. I can see CANN (I am already seeing this) becoming the backbone of the medicinal cannabis industry in Australia (maybe even a large part of the Southern Hemisphere). This may sound great but is unlikely to be hugely profitable depending on how well they are able to set up these partnerships.

They also need to avoid bankruptcy in the next twelve months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.