CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

amb, please understand a key component of CANN'S business plan...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    amb, please understand a key component of CANN'S business plan first and foremost. They are going to utilise ownership of Satipharm and their start and finish production capabilities at Mildura to produce a S3 product that can be sold in Australia over the counter (that should, should the Phase 3 trial go well, support sleep issues (remembering they have to actually prove it treats something through the trials not just do them)).

Yes you can buy dried flower high in THC, with a prescription. Key word there being prescription because it is a schedule 8 drug.

Financing 2022, funny how you say I pick and choose what I reply to, when I actually agreed with you on this and thought they may struggle and saw discrepancies in their report. I expect they will address this point, in some way tomorrow and we can continue to discuss.

Link to the clinical trial, I feel they have preempted this announcement (you are correct, I wanted to make sure and do thorough research before replying), it is generally expected a company will publish the study eight weeks before they start recruitment, CANN has not currently published their study. However they do not legally have to and today they provided information on the progress they have made with organising the trial. I will expect to see it published in the next few weeks. Can we call bull**** on what they posted? No not yet, they have no legal responsibility to have already published the trial until they start recruitment. We will see in the next few weeks.

Do not tell I pick and choose because you are upset you have made a silly comment about why they are not currently going in on THC at the moment, I actually read through your comments and support parts of them. I just wish you would not only try and spin the negative but take a more balanced approach when assessing the company. They have significantly increased revenue with an expectation for continued increases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.