RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Hi OvFDo you know anything about what the differences are in...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Hi OvF

Do you know anything about what the differences are in formulation between Epidiolex and CannEpil?

The basic ingredient for both is CBD, but it appears that GW have invested a significant amount of money and apparently have a success rate of less than 50% compared with CannEpil which apparently have a success rate of over 70%. I'm not sure what sample sizes are being used here and the info is pretty thin on the ground for both products.

Seems a bit OTT spending big bucks on a formulation with is essentially 98% Cannabis based so there has to be something in the oil itself. If there is something special in the oil formula and CannEpil can be patented (and there are questions around this) then they should move to do this asap.

Epidiolex: Active ingredient: cannabidiol.Inactive ingredients: dehydrated alcohol, sesame seed oil, strawberry flavor, and sucralose Epidiolex does not contain gluten (wheat, barley or rye).

CannEpil: Cant find anything but that's understandable at this early stage. 

One thing Roby mentioned when I was over there was that he was hoping that they could mix the bad news of varmco (should it come to that) with the good news of CannEpil. He was very clear on the fact that MGC could produce CannEpil significantly cheaper than Epidiolex.

Not sure if we are going to get any meaningful uplift in SP until revenue is received in earnest which will not flow until:

"Final tests on the first batch of CannEpil have been completed, which granted the licence. From here, the drug will now go through final independent validation by Slovenia’s National Institute of Chemistry before being provided to patients in both Slovenia and Australia as an IMP (Investigational Medicinal Product)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.