RGT 1.54% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

RB has decided to leave HC because he voiced his opinion about...

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    RB has decided to leave HC because he voiced his opinion about the newly revamped format of HotCopper. Apparently HC took exception to the fact that RB and many others felt the same way. Here is the thread where others have voiced their opinion.

I also emailed them weeks ago asking how I could get the “Old” format back that I had become used to. I never got a reply. I did however, discover a button on their site map that you will find when you scroll down.
    upload_2018-10-15_7-50-54.jpeg
    I am sure to get moderated for being ‘off topic’, but felt you at least needed some further explanation.

Having recently gone through the ‘forced’ ANZ E*trade trading platform to a really shitty CMC Markets version, I know exactly how RB feels. Especially when in both instances, the ‘old’ versions, worked much better than the proposed new.

It appears that you can only ‘voice’ your negative opinion via email where no-one is the privy to other members thoughts. This comes from the top of HC. Good or bad, just like the recent ANZ > CMC trading platform deal, it has been handled very badly IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 32.0¢ $48 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1664 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 2122 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.