ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

Is it me or Southern gold a steal at $0.28 ? Simon Mitchell at...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Is it me or Southern gold a steal at $0.28 ?
    Simon Mitchell at the helm is working wonders, Constantly out performing on almost all fronts and its just the beginning. don't be surprised if cannon produces in excess of 70,000 ounces at a all in cost of sub $1030 and falling.
    Recoveries are improving from initial estimates and will get even better.
    Cash flows if gold continues to move north will be almost double initially predicted.
    Word is that they are well ahead on production and looking like they will complete cannon open pit before November 2016.

Underground mining is a very real possibility under cannon, Talk of going it alone and installing a gravity circuit for underground mining ? Some incredibly sexy grades here are ever so promising and with the $2,000,000 in temp loans from metals x we can afford to add further cheap drillings to excite the wider market.
    New targets being drilled as we speak i,e, Monument

Southern gold is pregnant with great positive news flow over the next 9 months.

Market sentiment towards gold is slowly turning, if this continues i feel very confident that we will have a $0.60 stock by July & $0.80+ post cannon open pit production.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.435K 452.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2791393 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2128208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.