ION 7.69% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

what happened to the "...Cannon Gold Mine is likely to operate...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    what happened to the "...Cannon Gold Mine is likely to operate as an open pit operation for several years" from the announcement on 13 July 2015??

Since when is 19 months equal to several years? A clear case of pumping the stock and the MD has made himself look foolish with such poor judgement - you have to question his mining experience (assuming he believed the earlier statement) given he was so wrong.

BB you stated "These deposit types are not narrow field types, there will be a myriad of vents of varying degrees of concentration. They have clues where they are, they just need to prove them."

These types of deposits are not 'vents' they are formed typically at depths of well over 1km below surface - so I wonder your technical training to make such a statement. I also would be interested to know how you are convinced that they know where other 'vents' are but just have to drill them? Is this something they have released to the market? They have told you privately? You have seen it in tea leaves? Or did you just made it up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $21K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 317943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.