ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

Hi all, I have been reading the posts recently and share some of...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all, I have been reading the posts recently and share some of the frustration.

Some reasons for share price not moving as one might expect:
    1. All the "sabre rattling" going on with respect to North Korea. Perhaps SAU should emphasise more about its Australian Holdings until the North Korean situation cools down.
    2. Lack of dividend notification. I think it was expected this would be announced in March/April. Once announced this should remove this "obstacle". Mind you ex-dividend it would see the share price potentially fall to 26-27 cents maybe.
    3. Directors Share options announcement. Some might be against this and see this as Directors lining their pockets. I have some sympathy with this view, but also think it may be reinforcement against take-over. The Directors seem dead against this been taken over, seeing this company as their personal future wealth creator through increased share holdings and share price. Nothing wrong with this as all shareholders hope the same.
    4. I think the share consolidation was too aggressive. Some investors I know stay away from this stock due to the lack of volume in trades.

Just some thoughts.

Personally I am happy the way this is tracking, although would like some movement up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $600 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 780707 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.