CNR 0.00% 44.5¢ cannon resources limited

Ann: Cannon Recommends All Cash Takeover Offer from Kinterra, page-46

1. 3,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445

(i) withheld from any consideration otherwise payable to you under this Offer and paid to a Government Agency; or
    (ii) retained by Kedalion out of any consideration otherwise payable to you under this Offer,

the payment or retention by Kedalion of the withholding amount (as applicable) will constitute full discharge of Kedalion’s obligation to pay the consideration to you to the extent of the withholding amount

If at the time you accept the Offer or the time payment of the Offer Price due to you, any of the following:
    (i) Banking (Foreign) Exchange Regulations 1959 (Cth);
    (ii) Charter of the United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth);
    (iii) Autonomous Sanctions Act 2011 (Cth); or
    (iv) any other law of Australia,
    require that an authority, clearance or approval of the Reserve Bank of Australia, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the ATO or any other government authority be obtained before you receive any consideration for your Accepted Cannon Shares, or would make it unlawful for Kedalion to provide any consideration to you for your Accepted Cannon Shares, you will not be entitled to receive any consideration for your Accepted Cannon Shares until all requisite authorities, clearances or approvals have been received by Kedalion.
    (h) The Offer Price you are paid will be reduced by the amount or value of any Rights attaching to your Cannon Shares, on or after the Announcement Date, which Kedalion does not receive.

Minimum acceptance During or before the end of the Offer Period, Kedalion has a Relevant Interest in the number of Cannon Shares that represents more than 50.1% of all Cannon Shares on a Fully Diluted Basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.