CP1 0.00% 17.0¢ cannpal animal therapeutics limited

Ann: CannPal and AusCann Enter into Scheme of Arrangement, page-24

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hey all - my 2c

I will admit that this is a surprise to me and I was hoping for significant gains here on our own steam but personally, a little surprised by all the negative sentiment - especially from our end.

My gut tells me that AC8 management wouldn't have been talked into this without good reason and fair expectation of mutual benefit through synergy so there are probably a few positive developments just around the bend to soften the blow for AC8 holders.

Unless I'm misreading things, CP1 holders will receive 1.3 AC8 shares per share held in CP1.

If you want to quickly flip your shares on market, you can, at a ~54% premium.

If you believe in the future prospects of the company, then you can hold on and wait for all the same developments to unfold as were on track to do so here - only now with greater access to capital and more importantly, the ability to manufacture at a commercial scale.

I was a pre-IPO holder of AC8 but got off the train years back when things were a little rosier over there so happy for anyone with more current knowledge to chime in and correct me until I get a chance to brush up.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.