CP1 0.00% 17.0¢ cannpal animal therapeutics limited

"AC8 is a joke". ...... Well thanks for your clear and unbridled...

1. 42,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "AC8 is a joke". ...... Well thanks for your clear and unbridled advice. If you knew something about the pharmaceutical industries you might hold a different view on the capsules, but its apparent that you don't so you haven't. Too bad.

"(read the story how AC8 gave a huge amount of shares to a crook for some seeds in his freezer, they never got the seeds) ". ...... and where do you access such a story? please post the source. I've been an investor in AC8 since early 2018 and have never heard such.

"Constant capital raises". ...... there's another interesting line.... please tell me all about these CRs....

Yes the co. did stuff around in the first year and were still trying to grow cannabis is Chile until last year, then the co. found an excellent CEO with Pharma experience which turned the whole co. around. We've had 1 x CR in almost 3 years, the Co. has very good control over costs and a spacious research lab. The lab was going to be a controlled environment medicinal cannabis growing lab but others were already doing the job and it was cheaper and excellent quality to out-source. The co. has no debt and an increasing revenue stream.... yes in its early stages as with CP1, but its a medically prescribed, controlled dose with excellent shelf life - how many other medical cannabis co.s can you say that about.

CP1 holders don't let this troll fool you.... DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.