CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: CANNTAB GRANTED AUSTRALIAN PATENT, page-44

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @ZessinA and @crabbe21,

I had a very long and constructive discussion with Sholom yesterday as a follow up to my letter. I will have a second call after he has time to consider further comments emailed to him, a 2nd follow-on letter emailed earlier today.

Here are some of my discussion points from 2 conversations (1st email /phone). There are no responses or feedback from Sholom here, as the conversation was interrupted. I expect to get a 2nd opportunity to finish the call/discussion with him sometime next week.

AN OBSERVATION
    IMO, the CannTab deal has been a little confusing for the market to understand. There have been recent material changes from the original deal (Jan 2018) to which I feel have not been explained in either enough detail or frequency for the market to understand the $$$significance of these changes fully.

From my time on the market, I can confidently say that if any material changes to a Deed of Agreement are significant in nature, then shareholders confidence in their investments will be challenged if the terms of reference, outlining the changes, are not clearly explained where benefits = $$$$, are not easily identifiable or quantifiable.

I believe that any significant material changes, which are meant to affect share price sentiment, must be outlined in media reports/ann's that are repeated, and often repeated, through various media platforms until the message is clear. If you want to be seen, recognised, and taken seriously, you must get your name out there.

Shareholders must have confidence that they are backing winners!

I believe that it is paramount for any company to ensure that the market fully understands why the changes are necessary, and more importantly, why those changes are taking place now. Are they happening to take advantage of a current change in the industry, move with an easing of legislation, or even more importantly, why does management feel that exporting a product will ultimately create better profit-building opportunities, leading to higher returns $$$$ for shareholders?

I will say and acknowledge that CGB has outlined these changes in their announcements, but IMO, not to the degree that the market can yet quantify the changes, which have an immediate effect on the market converting into positive $$$ return for holdings. They have yet, IMO, provided a sufficient narrative convincing the Australian market that these new pharma quality micro dosage pills will be a technology disruptor to the pharmaceutical industry here in this country. In contrast, CannTab in Canada is getting a positive message out that is converting to a positive lift in the share price.

IMO, it is time that CGB becomes more proactive and regains the confidence of its shareholder base. Build the story and tell us why we should invest and why CGB believes that CannTab's pills are better than any other Cannabis pill makers presently producing and marketing Cannabis capsules and edibles.

I have seen so far that CannTab is doing that, and their price has risen since the announcement sitting over $1.00 Canadian. I have also noticed that CannTab's marketing team is in full swing getting the news out. The market has responded in kind. CGB must do the same.

Screenshot - 12_03_2021 , 2_20_36 PM.png

More to follow

Cheers ...59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.