CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: CANNTAB GRANTED AUSTRALIAN PATENT, page-52

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Thanks Neil1959 for your ongoing information, with hopefully more of an insight as to the workings of how the company works than me anyway,and hopefully this
    gave you the confidence to go all in? I have always just had that gut feeling that these Cann tabs are just what the doctor ordered , a slow release,measured dose, long shelf life?, the potential to be the everyday aspirin or daily all round (spiritual?) cbd vitamin, but did have doubts with going in further with raises because of if the company could pull it off and not fall over. I don't think the cannabis train will be stopped again, it is just when , how long it will take to be everyday, and fully known the benefits etc without big pharma,big politics, big banking ,big police etc getting in the way. After/When we get the tabs down , I would like to see other products on the drawing board, as well as getting hemp seed etc through the food chain , to have healthy building blocks for animals as it used to be, maybe using the fibre for building/ insulation products,unless the contractors already do this?, chewing gum, hemp baby formula , oxygenated flavoured hemp cbd water? infused chocolate etc. also will we ever be growing our own strains of cannabis to put in tabs or tinctures,oils? or only export or if/ when testing of strains for M.S are favourable , I would also like Andrew K to put out podcasts or the like on subjects that of course don't breach any confidential stuff, general podcasts of as you are asking for getting the pill message out there, maybe your social media skills could put them on track? or not. Looking forward to part 2 . I don't really need a reply Neil just wanted to say well done and put a few more ideas / food for thought out there ? Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.