CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: CANNTAB GRANTED AUSTRALIAN PATENT, page-55

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "Shareholders must have confidence that they are backing winners!"

Doing my own research into this, and as I am sure most investor shareholders want, is to see a straight forward explanation of what the Canntab product will do.

I am satisfied that if CGB can get it right and the CMOS trials confirm the tablets' efficacy, I can look forward to buying a CGB natural medicine tablet that won't wreck my gut and help manage my own situation. (personal note)

Those who do require constant medicating know how bad oxycodone and opioids can be on the gut biome and organs. And now, with the possibility of a natural alternative pharmacy grade hard pill solution to replace those synthetics, there are many of us looking to companies, like CannTab/CGB, to provide a medical-grade solution to manage chronic symptoms. This is why I have been so passionate to see CGB successfully getting this across the line and why I regularly post on here.

Here is what I found:

MEDIA
    https://equity.guru/2021/03/03/cann...e-as-cbd-caplets-shipped-to-medipharm-labs-t/

"While soft gels and capsules are available across Canada through several producers, they haven’t exactly taken the market by storm, mostly because those products are inconsistent in dosage and are unable to utilize slow release technologies."

"Canntab’s hard-pressed pills are an entirely different beast, allowing for pills that could roll out THC and/or CBD over a longer period, delivering something closer to a true microdose, while also permitting the mixing of several elements to deliver a complete end product for demographics such as seniors, medical patients, and those looking for an all-day effect rather than an immediate hit."

"For cannabis pills to become acceptable for shelf space in drug stores, they need to be proved clinically suitable, consistently dosed, professionally manufactured with the highest standards, and suitable for export. Canntab is pursuing all of those proof points."

MY TAKE
    If the Australian clinical trials (empirical data) provide enough information that confirms the Canadian efficacy trials, which confirms patent data, this will be a game-changer, IMO. And frankly, it would have to be great news for the Medical Cannabis industry as there will now be a pharma GMP regulated micro dosage encapsulated product/hard pill that will hold its own against synthetics/I.V.'s, with a long shelf life.

Can CannTab pull off a "slam dunk" by getting its European patent (4th) approved? If it can do that, it will certainly give some pretty damn strong legitimacy to its product technology, on top of its recent Australian approval. CGB will need to extract the "proverbial digit" and take full advantage of that with the market.

FROM CANNTAB

3 TABLETS - INSTANT RELEASE - EXTENDED RELEASE - ORAL DISSOLVING

Screenshot - 14_03_2021 , 11_14_41 AM.png

Screenshot - 14_03_2021 , 11_15_12 AM.png

Screenshot - 14_03_2021 , 11_15_35 AM.png

HOW DO THEY COMPARE TO OTHER PRODUCTS?

Screenshot - 14_03_2021 , 11_15_58 AM.png

To me, this information is straightforward and explains the products well; easy for me to understand!

POSTING
    I will continue to share in a more frank writing style and add a few other comments, if appropriate.

Please know that I am very serious about this investment for genuine health reasons, and I have genuinely put my money where my mouth is. I am not afraid to challenge management, and I am very comfortable continuing to hold the company accountable to protect that large investment. I have also been happy to present questions on behalf of those who have gone out of their way to contact me.

I wish us all success.

Cheers...59

Thanks for the tag and comments @Freddo Frog and @Mickyc12.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.