CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: CANNTAB GRANTED AUSTRALIAN PATENT, page-67

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Yea Rev 1 Good in sight looks to me mid April now

Lets all hope CGB has found homes for the first order had plenty of time to spread the word around

Crabbe 21 last post talk back with Richard looks very promising for CGB you would think !!

The only problem here is CGB can they do the right job for can tab sell their product in a good way !!

CGB flop on this can tab will look for a new partner real quick Richard will not waste any time on this he knows
    he has very good dam product on his hands

Richard do not seem to over the moon with that $418,000 first order it seemed very flat response
    if you have a close look at that interview his head moved around a bit a smelt or two was seen in that

Zess lets all hope CGB have brains to pull this of thats orders real orders
    They dont seem to be getting big orders with food stuff

Skin care range is real big let down 1.3 months in making & no real insight at all no proof in matter at all
    just yarn after yarn & now the spin has been pushed back to year 2022 just a few glossy pictures of boxes

I feel will all have seen that in past with yellow dots & red on maps say no more this side of fence

Lets all hope after 4 years in making for the long wait on can tab they have the brains to pull this off
    Wow Market is say no back 0.007c

What a let down of a company been sitting on this for 2 years 0.007c shame shame

Maybe management should get their skin care products rub some in their throats to stop yarn !!

No real cement ANNS at all in last 6 months apart from giving away shares on the cheap
    no the ann on the M,S side of things was a lot pipe dreams so was south port if I real call

light at the end of the tunnel lets hope management dont lose can tab to a Australian major

Brains CGB dont seem to have the stuff at 0,007c

They give away shares at 0.005c to close a debt at this point in time no brains & no respect for share holders at all

yes Market did pump too 2c but market can be silly at times with no brains

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.