CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: CANNTAB PRODUCTS TO LAUNCH IN AUSTRALIA, page-104

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi guys,

On Thursday, I mentioned that I would be having a break until the CannTab news hits, as I was hoping to see a copy of the CGB webcast posted by the end of last week which expands on the HYR providing some "fill in the gaps" style information.

As it hasn't appeared, that I can see, and as there has been some news (interviews/reviews) through the week on CannTab, I thought it might help by posting a few updated news articles I found whilst we wait for the export permit to be approved.

WEBINAR
    I recorded (for my own private use) the whole webinar from last Tuesday with the presentation and the Q & A session. I noticed that there were data streaming issues with small blackouts in the audio throughout the webcast. This could be a reason why they haven't posted yet.  I will be happy to post the questions and answers (bullet points) from the session here if it is requested.

CANNTAB
    Over the weekend, I found some interesting news on CannTab including a Video interview with Richard Goldstein, CannTab's CFO, where he reveals the 12 tablets that CannTab will be/are producing. CGB is bringing in 6 of these I believe.

The CFO talks about full-spectrum Cannabis medication vs the current synthetic medication on the market. He discusses the differences between CannTab's formulations and all the other Cannabis capsules and gels currently available on the market at the moment. Goldstein particularly points out the stability of CannTab's measured dosage (true pharmaceutical - long shelf life) vs the reduced shelf life and the reduced/varying efficacy of the other gel capsules and edibles currently available.

Further into the Video, and from my understanding, the CFO discusses the need to replace oxycodone and opioid with safe natural medications like their XR tablets. Towards the end, Richard mentions the new virtual clinic that CannTab will be opening in conjunction with an online pharmacy that is presently before Health Canada in the approval stages. This will be for Canadian patients. CGB might also consider replicating something similar to this with ODC/TGA approval in the future. At the end of the interview, Goldstein refers to Canntab as a sleeping giant. I liked the sound of that.  

Screenshot - 6_03_2021 , 3_18_22 PM.png
    Full 12 Tablet Range

Screenshot - 6_03_2021 , 3_15_24 PM.png
    5mg THC

Screenshot - 6_03_2021 , 3_16_38 PM.png
    10mg CBD:THC 50:50

Screenshot - 6_03_2021 , 3_17_03 PM.png

100%CBD - No Euphoric effect

VIEWPOINT
    If CGB can get this deal realised with CannTab, and be presented with a good scorecard from the CMOS clinical trials, then, IMO, there is a very distinct possibility that we long-suffering CGB shareholders "might just have" a very bright and promising future with profitable returns in the years to come.

Cheers...59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.