CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: CANNTAB PRODUCTS TO LAUNCH IN AUSTRALIA, page-108

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Bas, the other part regarding why I hold swing traders responsible.

I believe that CGB has had some terrific announcements, especially with MCL, the Hemp products, CannTab and Dedi Meiri.

I mentioned in my tagged post about R & R FOMO P & D's. (profit opportunities)

When I have looked at the timestamps of the 24 P & D's where the company released an early morning ann or night before ann, I noticed that the high trade peak occurred within the first 20 minutes of trading for virtually the whole 24. There was also a lot of hype and discussion on SM in anticipation of the ann, for the most part. Like clockwork, again, for the most part, the ceremonial dumping began at the bottom of the hour and continued throughout the day, sometimes into the next day.

CGB, IMO, was a victim of its own circumstances, plus the potential comedy of errors that have occurred at times, leading to this stock being known as a P & D darling. On the other side, whenever the company released an ann during the day, there would be a better result with a higher close price, a holding of the pricing level for a couple of days, and then we saw a fall.

All observation...you are welcome to agree or disagree.

Also, in answer to @millimouse' earlier posts; there are few individual shareholders, like me, I would dare say, who are wanting to hold and accumulate/increase their share portfolio to reduce the size of the pool to ensure that a few million fewer shares go into the hands of profiteers. Not individuals, speaking only for myself, who are not agents.

"Shouldn't the CFO talk more about financial issues, such as budgets, rather than the products or marketing?"

@millimouse, as far as I am aware of company announcements, they don't have a nominated CFO. They have a Company Secretary and a COO. The role of the CFO and COO are different. The COO is normally the 2IC directly responsible to the CEO. The COO, from my experience, should repeat what the CEO says and expand on the projects. I cannot speak on the exact function of CGB's mgmt structure, though. The webinar did explain where funds will be going, and Sholom dealt with that.

Last edited by Neil1959: 06/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.