CAY 3.95% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

ts an ASX requirement to cover operating costs for a few months...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    ts an ASX requirement to cover operating costs for a few months in advance.
    Also who mentioned anything about benig dissapointted no BFS released this week? I never mentioned that, Im not surprised and am expecting it sometime if not this week then possibly next, no big deal for me. Wiith or without a BFS the company's still gonna need cash.

My concern is MC followed by offtake funding that has no clear drop date and based on my past CAY experience could be anytime but naive to expect next week If it does f$#%%& great.

So the post was - IF, I'll say it again, IF a CR were required it would be good if SH had first preference rather than looked over as usual and it was great to hear Fishy agreed, hopefully others too so I know Im not alone thinking it. Sorry iyou're upset by the thought of a CR but I'd rather be prepared and make sure the board knows our stance on the subject.

Mate I dont want this company to fail, I have a lot at stake and will be thrilled once it all goes through but I hate CR, I hate dilution so just protecting my asset for worste case scenario, is that OK?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $34.81K 474.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.