CAY 1.30% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Canyon Negotiates Key Terms of Mining Convention, page-24

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    ...The mining license will get granted the BFS will be released and off take/JV’s agreed to, it’s a great resource, close to coming to fruition, all of this will be great for the project....

Totally agreed.

....however the true value of this project has been eroded away for years due to poor management.....

How come? The true value of this project is the billion tons of high grade low impurity bauxite sitting in the ground. They are still there waiting to be mined and this will happen very soon. So IMO, there is no change of the true value of this project at all.

.....The value to shareholders will never recover, we may come out with something but it won’t be the true value of this project....

I doubt. Once CAY has obtained the Mining Convention which is the last step before the Mining License, CAY shares will be significantly re-rated. Actually the SP re-rate could happen anytime because PG advised the market yesterday that "Having completed this important step with the State of Cameroon, the Company can now enter into binding rail and port agreements as well as advance project financing and strategic partner discussions.”. Why won't the SP be significantly re-rated when one or all of these happens?

"...Pika, you’re research is excellent, the content you’re posting is great for all investors......."

Nice! This is very encouraging, just in time to keep me going while I was considering to leave HC altogether. I think I should continue sharing my "excellent" research with my genuine fellow CAY holders. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.