CAY 1.28% 7.9¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Canyon Negotiates Key Terms of Mining Convention, page-27

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    How come? The true value of this project is the billion tons of high grade low impurity bauxite sitting in the ground. They are still there waiting to be mined and this will happen very soon. So IMO, there is no change of the true value of this project at all.

The low cap raises and the dilution of the company with so many extra SOI due to these raises. if we raised at decent levels over the last few years we would have got more money and for less dilution, so not only do we each own a smaller piece of the pie the price of the pie is getting cheaper. If we get to mine whats in the ground then we may see some of that value returned but my opinion is we wont get that far. When i was first told about this stock $1.20-$1.50 was the figure being discussed, do you see that happening, if not how do you propose we make up for so much lost ground and mis management?

I doubt. Once CAY has obtained the Mining Convention which is the last step before the Mining License, CAY shares will be significantly re-rated. Actually the SP re-rate could happen anytime because PG advised the market yesterday that "Having completed this important step with the State of Cameroon, the Company can now enter into binding rail and port agreements as well as advance project financing and strategic partner discussions.”. Why won't the SP be significantly re-rated when one or all of these happens?

The SP will likely rerate, however its coming from further back than it should be so true value is unlikely to be seen unless as I mentioned previously we mine this ourselves.

This has been sold as a home run for a long time now and if it still is then the money should be pouring into the company and we should be re-rating after announcements such as yesterday. I truely hope that you are more correct than me because if you are i'll happily eat my humble pie because i'll be doing it with a silver spoon and on a mound full of $$$$$.

Keep the content coming Pika, as I mentioned previously I and many others enjoy it, but I would look at the project timeframe and true share holder value as seperate issues. This companies has eroded SH trust and that becomes a difficult tag to lose. New management hopefully can go someway to repairing this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $108.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $44.28K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 233954 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 71025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.