MNB 4.62% 6.2¢ minbos resources limited

What’s with this discussion of ‘ramping’. If we’re to give an...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    What’s with this discussion of ‘ramping’. If we’re to give an ethical opinion, no one swayed by superficial discussions on an internet forum should be active in speculative enterprises. Temperance, not risk appetite, makes the successful investor/speculator . Now even if shareholders are diluted, the plant will produce good returns if constructed and staffed. But the delays should give pause at the moment for any prospective speculators. It certainly seems reasonable to wait for funding (IDC, CR, etc) to allocate more capital to MNB. They’re may be a lot of risk to equity right now. MNB say they are confident in acquiring non-dilutive funding. Great, then it shouldn’t matter in the meantime what the share price is.
    If we speak generally, a voice like Merchant is a boon to novice investors - most micro caps fail, and novices tend to be gung-ho and end up with big losses. So discouragement is a good thing in that regard. More knowledgeable investors will have a good thesis and risk management in their portfolios. Besides there isn’t much to say right now until funding, and that should be a catalyst for outsiders to jump in. Conversely, Merchant will have less to talk about.

Now what do we think about the labour market in Angola, I wonder if MNB is developing a hiring strategy - would be good to get thoughts on what roles will be needed in MNB’s prospective operation. It’s one of the reasons I’m sceptical of figures like $50m profit first year. Though I’m admittedly a novice and perhaps this isn’t a point of concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $54.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $26.82K 422.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 137821 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 64435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.