MNB 1.61% 6.1¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Capanda Green Ammonia Project Update, page-223

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "Why deal with mnb when they can jump straight to the supplier??"

To be honest this is the same question that I have. Hastily signed deals with the Angolan gov which isn't known as the strongest jurisdiction in the world and Lindsay's incessant smiles aren't a guarantee to this GA project being materialised. MNB has no prior experience in funding, building, and operating a GA plant, it literally cannot expect jumping in the river first with a few signed papers and suddenly everyone else has to fund the project for the company to laugh and collect money on its throne. There is no reason to rule out the possibility of someone who is significantly more experienced and financially solid to jump in and kick this little guy out.

chuk contends that the market hasn't woken up to this sleeping giant yet, but the way I see it is that market is still very afraid of the risk that MNB faces (that some of us die hard fans here don't necessarily see). Once MNB evidently shows that this GA project has a significant chance of being developed (which it doesn't at the moment IMO despite all the smiles and assurances in the world from MNB), there's no doubt the sp will take off like a phoenix. Until then, no.
    Last edited by riverflows: 20/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $53.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $52.48K 863.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319241 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 451681 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.