MNB 3.45% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

Thanks for your input kd. I posted last night to bring fwd a...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Thanks for your input kd. I posted last night to bring fwd a discussion that may allay my fears of any hostile corporate activities derailling mnb's future
    success. None as yet but Im sure there will be ideas posted that offer a counter view that makes me believe our resource is safe. As for the performance of our mgt team over the past 5 years. I am impressed and happy with our progress despite big hurdles:
    Covid pandemic
    credit squeeze
    Huge and protracted small cap bear market
    difficulties in developing a project in Angola

I think Lindsay et al are doing a great job despite the challenges out of thier control. No, they are not a slick, large corporate team based in the shiny end of town but many great success stories have come to fruition
    in a similar way. Mgt teams, and thier skill sets grow with the project. Happens frequently. Also, if this was based in WA with a slick BOD our power costs would be five-fold and capex >100 x,. No chance of a 50 cent valuation atm.
    Like I said last night, Im keen to hear constructive thought around the risks of hostile corp actions. Who knows, I might be over thinking this matter. Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $9.232K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99963 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 252589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 86140
Last updated 15.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.