MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

I wrote the following in the past few days. Would you be kind...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I wrote the following in the past few days. Would you be kind enough to educate me which one of those are assumptions that I spit out as facts?

"When would be a better time to buy if not after the end of the down trend?"A safer entry would be when IDC loan gets approved. Based on recent sp reactions, I am putting the sp when IDC news materialises around .12-.14. Still good enough as an entry point given that a large portion of the risk gone.But for those who firmly believe in a IDC loan approval, any time now is a good time.It is a possibility (not likely but not impossible) that the company will be radio silent from here for another 2-3 months and then come back with some terrible funding news, which will likely see its sp drop back down to 8c or even less. We have seen this happen several times (the radio silence pattern) so I'd say it's still premature to rule this scenario out completely.Let's not forget that as of now not a single cent has been received so the entire $26m is currently at risk, not just $12m.

"The same company said non-dilutive funding will be achieved for the remaining $12m. Let's" see how credible the company is before blindly believing in another claim."

"This depends on the individual's own assessment of funding risk. If he/she perceives it to be reasonably low, I agree that this is the time to get in.If he/she perceives it to be high, however, this is not yet the lowest to get in. If this mob keeps this funding question hanging until the cash runs out and have no other option other than begging for money via a highly discounted CR , there will likely be a blood bath to this sp even when it is already this low (I am thinking mid 6- low 7). In the short term it will not be about the profitability numbers, it will be a confidence and trust crisis. Over time this can heal with income flowing in but that's how I see happens in the short term if this worst case scenario eventuates.So it depends on the individual's perceived risk here for them to make their investment decision accordingly.I myself see there's a reasonable chance of funding, but definitely not a certainty."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.