MNB 1.41% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Personally, I think @riverflows posts are balanced and welcomed...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Personally, I think @riverflows posts are balanced and welcomed by me anyways. Seems to be a shareholder that sees the huge potential with this stock but is unhappy with the shareprice due to missed timelines and unsatisfactory continuous disclosure by management.
    Today's announcement is a slap in the face for loyal shareholders.To keep intimating that non dilutive funding would be achieved is misleading to loyal shareholders. They should have done the capital raise a while ago. Unless non dilutive funding was guaranteed they should have made that decision before we looked desperate and our share price was so low. I must say, I honestly thought the amount required was not significant enough to be this difficult so to that I'm surprised.

Having said that, most shareholders here did not rule out that a capital raise was a possibility. As unhappy as I am about it, I never ruled it out and I still maintain that it's not the end of the world.
    I don't recall @chuk ruling it out either.
    Nobody can suggest @chuk is wrong in his opinion until the Minbos story is allowed to play out.

i don't believe @Merchant2000 can claim any "victory" yet either. Just because someone is averaging 12c when they could have averaged 7c does not mean they invested badly and personally I still see handsome rewards to come here.

Yes management is yet to prove themselves and there is still risk in execution. There is also the risk that the projects are taken by a major Chinese investor or even Twiggy Forrest if they were to make the Angolan government an offer too good to refuse. It is a small cap stock and the potential significant upside cannot be expected without some risk.

If the raise enables the idc loan to be approved and allows the fertilizer plant to be built, then it's not the end of the world. In fact it might be a blessing in disguise. The funding delay may have been the black cloud that has been holding us back.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing some positive shareprice movement after the initial negative reaction and some real news about imminent phosphate plant commissioning is announced.

Would also be nice to see some material news with regards to the green ammonia or P4 projects to assist in supporting the shareprice.

Good luck to all shareholders. I still believe we are holding the right company. Let's just hope the company looks after us in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $35.24K 505.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.