MNB 1.67% 5.9¢ minbos resources limited

Nothing in this announcement makes me actively direct any more...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Nothing in this announcement makes me actively direct any more hard earned capital into MNB at present. Baseline study completion means naught. "Tenders for engineering design, and studies for preferred technologies andengineering providers are being assessed to optimise the route to production ofgreen ammonia" is a cracker, love it.
    'Significant interest', Yeah! Chocolate tomorrow plans will not happen without rice and beans today. Company cash will be complete end March. Some form of debt-with-handcuffs or a CR urgently required to keep kicking the can down the road irrespective of IDC and other 'interest'.

If I am right, cool. If I am wrong, cool, always gotta have a couple of fun speckies in the drawer in case they come off, right?

Perhaps all we need are some more photos of big tall corn stalks growing big, tall and strong in the Angolan sunshine - fertilised profusely with MNB material (fertiliser or BS, both work) to double the market cap.

The SP will genuinely rocket, should MNB announce project funding. Till then let's pass our time in hoping, dreaming and (at times, hilarious) engagements with like minded and emotionally invested punters in HC forums.

IMO and GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $51.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $60.04K 990.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38975 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 91000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 760369
Last updated 15.01pm 10/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.