LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Ann: Cape Energy Update , page-16

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Hi there PLM - I agree with what you say and I know that for instance one drill hole outside the Wombat structure had a gas reading all the way down (from memory) from about 400m to about 1800m and was still going strong when the depth was terminated.( I can't remember which drill hole & I am too lazy to find out.)
    But irrespective of all that, they would need to have a share consolidation of about 1 - 100 for starters.
    There is no doubt that gas will flow from fractures, although I wouldn't hazard a guess what method they would use.
    They have plenty of money in the bank but this can disappear pretty fast when drilling.
    Dependent upon a grant from the Fed.Gvt re the drilling of Wombat 4 ( this covers their play at the same time with their jointly owned Greenearths Energy Ltd )is the size of the drill collar - this will determine whether they drill down as far as the Rintoul sands level or only about 1500m in the Strezlekies. IMO they need to get to the Rintouls to get oil. (refer to Karoons hole in west gippsland.)
    As I said bottom drawer for now but you can wake me up if anything exciting happens.But remeber, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.