MLM 0.00% 2.3¢ metallica minerals limited

It might be interesting and to Metallica's advantage if the...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

It might be interesting and to Metallica's advantage if the environmental assessment includes the significant environmental impact of transporting finished product from mine to ship. My understanding is that all the * referenced potential silica sand mines involve road and/or rail transport and I assume port storage.

Cape Flattery sand with direct conveyor belt loading must have negligible environmental transport downside. If this consideration is not already flagged in the environmental assessment process then management might highlight it even if it is specifically excluded in legislation. I suspect that if the environmental pluses of the C F sand is flagged it might even give some advantage to overseas buyers who might like to advertise their environmental credentials.

Musing on the advantages of the Cape Flattery location, it seems supply reliability also is a bit of a stand-out both for shareholders and buyers in that Metallica management has total control over transporting product to ship and buyers benefit in that supply interruption downside is almost eliminated. I presume this a marketing strength already noted by management in marketing Cape Flattery sand. I also assume management in seeking finance would be stressing Cape Flattery's comparative advantage associated environmental advantage and supply reliability.

Things seem to be looking good for Metallica now? Now looking forward to the DFS and the impact that the significant increase in prices for quality silica sand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 169419 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.