MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: Cape Flattery Silica Sand Project Production Target, page-33

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Hi Jongerd,
    Whole heartily agree on management and the resurrection of the company. I try and be factual but also benefit from living in Brisbane and being able to attend AGM's etc. At the AGM, I was able to discuss at length and in detail the project with the General Manager, even down to where they sleep to avoid the crocodiles, tyre pressure on the vehicle when traversing the beach to gain access, the approach to rehabilitation of the sand dunes after mining, intended methods to get machinery, materials to site, use of solar / wind turbines etc. Nicholas was able to demonstrate his considerable previous mining experience working in these North Queensland conditions and how this is dovetailing into the planning that is already happening for this project.
    In response to Point 2
    Post of 11/11/21 was in response to another poster seeking this information. I'm comfortable with sticking with the simple dig it, refine it and ship it with the back of beer coaster indicating 5 to Disallowed potential. There's a lot of speculation as to what prices can be achieved. Particularly when you look at some of the figures being put out by other budding silica sand producers in Oz.
    In response to Point 1
    From my experience with many small cap miners, Capital Raisings always seems to be too low and often to Sophisticated Investors with existing shareholders missing out. In this instance every shareholder was given the opportunity to participate so as to not dilute their holdings. In regards to borrowings, the recent AGM sought approval for an additional 15% ability to issue shares (Total 25%). It would be speculation that in the following year borrowings would be sought. As I mentioned in my post I provided a 'worse case scenario',. Better options that my be utilized by the company can only improve upon on what I consider a good long term investment. IMHO.
    My speculation of potential dividends, was intended as a shot across the bows for management as to my expectation for any profits. So many times we see these monies used to further other projects without a dividend being paid. There is room for both, hence my discounting of 50% and then another halving in the first year to allow for startup lower production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.