CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Cape Lambert US$20M Funding Agreement to Timis Mining Corp, page-48

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Hinbidoffer you need to re-read the announcement. In particular page 2 that says:

"Cape Lambert has also negotiated the sale of oxide material from its Sierra Leone Projects to Timis Mining, which is located adjacent to the Mine. Under the terms of the Agreement, Timis Mining will have exclusive rights to purchase 100 million tonnes of oxide material, or such greater amount as defined by further drilling from Cape Lambert’s other Sierra Leone Projects.
    The price at which the oxide material will be purchased from Cape Lambert is expected to be in the range of US$3 to US$5 per metric tonne, potentially earning between US$300 million and US$500 million over the life of the mine."

Also Page 3 that quotes Tony Sage as saying:

He also said “with the proposed income stream from the royalty agreement and sale of oxide material, Cape Lambert is contemplating continuing its long standing dividend policy, where appropriate, of returning any surplus cash to shareholders”.

Income stream from Royalty and Sale of Oxide material = continuing dividends.

No one is ramping this stock up, this is good news based on facts.

However the main fact here at the moment is that the agreement has not been signed yet therefore we have had a small rise in the SP today because some people are taking an educated punt on the eventual outcome.

Lets see how many more take the punt before we hear if the deal is sealed. I anticipate that once we hear that the deal is sealed it will take off because we have a potential maximum earning (at this stage0 of $556 million dollars or about 88 cents a share on this deal only. We are not counting in European Lithium of any of the other holdings that CFE have.

DYOR and take your own punt, and read carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.